Couples Therapy in San Francisco | San Francisco, CA
San Francisco (SF) Couples therapy and counseling with psychologist, Dr. Laura Kasper. Specializing in couples therapy, relationship counseling, and marriage counseling in the Financial District & SoMa (South of Market) areas of San Francisco, CA. Improve communication and intimacy, and have more deeply fulfilling intimate relationships.
in San Francisco
Your Relationship Is Struggling
Are you stuck in the same fights over and over again and don't know how to get out?
Are you feeling a lack of trust and connection with your partner?
Are you experiencing a loss of passion and feeling like roommates as opposed to lovers?
Couples therapy can help. I provide practical tools to help you understand and change the patterns that have led you to feeling disconnected and to improve your relationship.
In our couples therapy sessions, together we will look at:
- Your needs and wants and what's in the way of getting those met in your relationship
- Your communication strengths and opportunities
- Where you get triggered emotionally and how you can better manage your reactions
- What your role has been in co-creating your dynamics, and how you can each improve your relationship
I have expertise in:
- Sexual issues
- Managing dual careers
- Open, poly, bi and kink relationships
Couples Therapy Consultation
In couples therapy, I see the first four sessions as an initial consultation for all of us, with no strings attached. It's an opportunity to see if we are a fit and if you both feel comfortable working with me.
Give me a call (415.851.0560), text or email me to have a free initial conversation.