San Francisco LGBTQ Therapist | LGBTQ Therapy SF | Dr. Laura Kasper
San Francisco (SF) LGBTQ therapist, Dr. Laura Kasper provides LGBTQ therapy including individual psychotherapy, couples therapy and marriage counseling, and group therapy tailored to the unique needs of LGBTQ individuals in San Francisco (SF). She has a particular specialty working with bisexual women and men in Financial District and SoMa neighborhoods of San Francisco (SF).
Support on Your LGBTQ Journey
Being gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, queer or questioning comes with unique experiences, strengths and challenges.
It can be difficult for others to understand the challenges you face in your life as a result, which can make you feel more isolated or alone.
LGBTQ men and women come to see me when they are working with a range of psychological issues, including:
- Understanding sexual and gender identity concerns
- Desiring a feeling of safety and acceptance
- Navigating dating, romantic relationships, sex and marriage
- Managing adoption, surrogacy, pregnancy, and parenting issues
- Impact on relationships with family and friends
- Depression, anxiety, substance abuse and other psychological symptoms
Safe and Accepting
I meet you exactly where you are. Together we'll develop an approach to working through your concerns that fits with who you are and what you're looking to achieve.
LGBTQ Therapy Consultation
I see the first three appointments as an initial consultation for both of us, with no strings attached. It's an opportunity to see if we are a fit and if you feel comfortable working with me.
Give me a call (415.851.0560), text or email me to have a free initial phone conversation.