Online Counseling San Francisco | Online Therapy SF and CA | Laura B. Kasper, Ph.D.
California online therapy is a great way to participate in therapy, but the office comes to you. In the San Francisco Bay area, online counseling is an effective way of receiving therapy, without the challenges of traveling to an appointment. Dr. Kasper provides Online Therapy for clients in California, Washington DC, and Virginia.
Online Counseling - The office comes to you
It's difficult to make time for all the things that are important to you. Scheduling time to visit a therapist, even if you want to, can sometimes feel impossible. Online therapy makes taking care of yourself a little bit easier.
You can have a virtual counseling session on the phone or video in the privacy of your own home, at the park on your break, or in your hotel room when you're traveling.
Online therapy comes to you
Is Online Therapy right for you?
Some of the reasons you might benefit from online counseling include:
- You travel for work often and making a regular appointment time is challenging
- Your have limited time given your work, family and social lives and you want to fit therapy in where it's convenient
- You work from home and it would be easier for your life not to come to the office
- For couples, it can be difficult to coordinate schedules so everyone is in the same place each week
How Virtual Counseling Works
- I see clients who live in the states where I hold a license to practice psychology:
- Washington D.C.
- Video counseling sessions take place on a HIPAA compliant platform. Therapy over the phone is also an option.
- If possible, I like to meet with clients in person occasionally in San Francisco, CA or Washington D.C. While this isn't always feasible, it can be beneficial to the work.
- All paperwork and payment information is completed online.
Our first four online therapy appointments are an initial consultation for all of us, with no strings attached. It's an opportunity to see if we are a fit and if you feel comfortable with the online psychotherapy process.
Give me a call (415.734.1969), text or email me to set up a free initial phone conversation today.