Online Counseling San Francisco | Online Therapy SF | Laura B. Kasper, Ph.D.
Online therapy is a great way to participate in therapy, but the office comes to you. In the San Francisco Bay area, online counseling is an effective way of receiving therapy, without the challenges of traveling to an appointment. Dr. Kasper provides Online Therapy for clients in California, Washington DC and Virginia.
Online Counseling - The office comes to you
It's difficult to make time for all the things that are important to you. Scheduling time to go to therapy, even if you want to, can sometimes feel impossible. Online therapy makes taking care of yourself a little bit easier.
You can have a session on the phone or video in the privacy of your own home, at the park on your break, or in your hotel room when you're traveling.
Online therapy comes to you.
Is online Therapy right for you?
Some of the reasons you might benefit from online counseling include:
- You travel for work often and making a regular appointment time is challenging
- Your have limited time given your work, family and social lives and you want to fit therapy in where it's convenient
- You work from home and it would be easier for your life not to come to the office
- For couples, it can be difficult to coordinate schedules so everyone is in the same place each week
how online counseling works
- I see clients who live in the three states I hold a license in to practice psychology:
- Washington D.C.
- I like to meet with clients in person if possible in either San Francisco or Washington D.C. This isn't always possible but when it is, I find it's beneficial to the work.
- You fill out all the paperwork and payment information online
I see the first four appointments as an initial consultation for all of us, with no strings attached. It's an opportunity to see if we are a fit and if you both feel comfortable working with me.